Trainee /Working student (m/f/d) - Graphic & UX/UI Design
Are you looking for a job that is fun and offers you the freedom to develop yourself, learn new things and be effective in a company?
Then you are exactly right in our team and welcome!
Winkt is a Berlin-based startup which created a social reality platform that enables people to communicate with each other when they are in the same place. Our vision is to build a LocalVerse where all information that is relevant in the here and now can be found.
We want to enable our B2B customers to reach the people on the ground, and to give our end customers all the information they need right where they are.
We are looking for:
For the upcoming summer semester 2022, ideally from 1st March 2022, we are looking for students for the Graphic & UX/UI Design.
● You support in the development of UX/UI concepts and strategies for the optimization of the website ● You support the development of user-centred UX/UI solutions
● You design click dummies and user flows
● You help with interaction design and layout of simple to complex B2C and
B2B web applications
● Implementation of digital banners
● You have already gained some experience as a graphic designer or in UX/UI design and are full of fresh ideas
● You enjoy developing new ideas together and implementing them
● You have creative approaches to solutions and an independent way of working
● Ideally, you have some experience with design tools (e.g. Figma) and website creation
● You speak fluent German and English
What we offer you:
● You can expect a dynamic, friendly, open-minded team
● Flexible, independent work with a variety of creative opportunities and exciting projects
● The opportunity to continue working with us after this position and to create your own workplace
● The chance to continuously take on more responsibility and to develop yourself further
● Flat hierarchies & short decision-making paths
We are looking forward to you and your application!
Send us your CV and a short email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org