Trainee / working student (m/f/d) Marketing & Sales
Are you looking for a job that is fun and offers you the freedom to develop yourself, learn new things and be effective in a company?
Then you are exactly right in our team and welcome!
Winkt a Berlin-based startup whose mission is to connect users and to give places a voice.
If you're thinking "huh?" now, you know why we need you in the Marketing & Sales department ;)
Winkt is a social reality platform that enables people to communicate with each other when they are in the same place. Our vision is to build a LocalVerse where all information that is relevant in the here and now can be found. We want to enable our B2B customers to reach the people on the ground, and to give our end customers all the information they need right where they are.
We are looking for:
For the upcoming summer semester 2022, ideally from 1st March 2022, we are looking for students for Marketing & Sales.
● You support content creation in the area of social media
● You work on initial marketing campaigns in cooperation with an agency and support their planning and implementation
● You create graphics, further develop our online presence, design advertising material and creative texts
● You contribute your own ideas for our brand presence
● You accompany the sales team to events and promotional activities
● You have already gained some experience in marketing or are completely new and full of drive and fresh ideas
● You enjoy developing new ideas together and implementing them
● You have creative approaches to solutions and an independent way of working
● Ideally, you have some knowledge of design tools and website creation
● You speak fluent German and English
What we offer you:
● You can expect a dynamic, friendly, open-minded team
● Flexible, independent work with a variety of creative opportunities and exciting projects
● The opportunity to continue working with us after this position and to create your own workplace
● The chance to continuously take on more responsibility and to develop yourself further
● Flat hierarchies & short decision-making paths
We are looking forward to you and your application!
Send us your CV and a short email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org